What is it about words? They surround us in greetings (“Merry Christmas!”), promises (“I do.”), blessings, (“Happy Birthday”), celebration (“Congratulations”), forgiveness (“I’m sorry”), and so much more. Words fascinate, inspire, and transform.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.” John 1:1-3
What’s in a word? POWER
- God spoke and the world was created: Words
- Jesus spoke and a fig tree died: Words bring blessing or curses, life or death
- We overcome by the Word of our mouth and the blood of the Lamb: Words
- The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy: Our words prophesy life and hope as we speak of what the Lord has done.
This is the season when we ponder, celebrate, and worship (“The Word made flesh.” (“And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us.” John 1:14).
Emmanuel, God with us, dwells among us!
What’s in a word? PRESENCE!
What are you in need of this Christmas season?
- Do you need healing? Jehovah Rapha the Lord who heals dwells within you.
- Do you need provision? Jehovah Jireh, the Lord provides dwells in your finances
- Do you need protection? Jehovah Sabbaoth, the Captain of the Angel Army dwells over you.
- Do you need companionship/friendship? The Comforter dwells with you.
The Word became flesh over 2000 years ago as a tiny baby in a manger in Bethlehem. Because He did we have victory over sin, death, and the power of the devil. The Word becomes flesh daily as we appropriate His victory and His Presence in our lives.
Speak out Saints of God! The Word who became flesh abides in you and dwells among you. There is power and Presence in your words because THE WORD became flesh and dwelt among us.
Glory to God!
Joy to the World…